A little bit of this… a little bit of that. Man, it can get so confusing when you are an entrepreneur swimming around in a sea of half-baked dreams, can’t it?
Believe me, I get it, and unfortunately I get it in a really big way.
Swimming through a multitude of different possible, knock-it-out-of-the-park options can be exciting, yes, but really draining as well. For where does it lead you? Usually it leaves you no closer to any one ultimate goal and probably a wee bit frustrated in the meantime.
To feel you are in alignment with your business, health, even relationships, you need to have total clarity about what your goals are. Strongly aligning your online presence to walk hand-in-hand with those goals is a crucial piece of your professional success.
It is time to screech the confusion to a halt and dive in to these key steps. They will send you well on your way to a solid online brand that is consistent to where you want to be heading with your life.
Nixing The “Shiny Object Syndrome” Foolproof Formula:
- Know What You Want: Honestly assessing where you are and where you want to be will provide a much smoother ride when mapping out the 1-2-3s of getting there. Ask yourself the important questions in regards to priorities, goals, and dreams. Get clear on your work’s message and seamlessly pull that through your online marketing.
- Get Real: No need to swerve away from what you really want to join the rest of the herd. Be a pioneer, allowing the real you to shine through online and carve out a new category all your own, if need be.
- Be Seen: You change, I change, we all change. That’s life. As you grow and expand, share yourself with your audience. Let them in on your process and allow them to know you intimately, creating a loyal following as a result.
- Adjust Your Internal Pitching Fork: Even as you change, check-in with yourself on your ultimate goal and stay the course in getting there. Realize ahead of time that life will throw you curvballs, which may lead you astray. Come back as quickly as possible and get back on track.
- Keep Your Eye On The Mark: There will always be another great idea, fabulous opportunity, once-in-a-lifetime offer. And then there will be another one. I guarantee it. Know what you really want and keep your eye on the ultimate prize.
Consistently put this formula into action and you will notice a wonderful occurrence begin to unfold… a sense of peace, ease, and satisfaction will seep its way into your life.
You will know who you are and what you are contributing in the world to others. You will be able to relax, knowing where you are headed and the legacy you are creating. You will be able to stand in that elevator we all hear about and not hiccup when someone asks you who you are and what you do.
With clarity and consistent daily action, success is sure to follow.