I get it. You have a lot on your plate. You have jumped into the world of entrepreurism at some point and my gosh, it is a ton of work. You wear a lot of hats to get things done and on top of it all you have to tend to normal life stuff as well.
Now don’t get me wrong, I get you really love what you do and you wouldn’t trade it in for the world, but sometimes you are just dog tired and can’t seem to make a dent in your ever growing to-do list.
You can’t possibly find the time to squeeze in figuring out how to gain more energy so you can increase your productivity, meet your goals, and keep that gung-ho spirit alive.
I have got your golden ticket, my friend. I am bushwhacking back all of those nasty weeds on the downhill path of assured burnout, so you can streamline your process to health faster and easier.
1) Put Three On The Line. At the end of every workday choose THREE things that you are going to focus on crossing off your list the next day. Not five, not ten, but three. You may actually get more done in a day than you would normally in a week.
2) Master The Art Of Boxing. Time boxing is used by some of the most successful people in the world. There are different versions out there, but I suggest breaking up your day into time chunks of 60 minutes/60 minutes/30 minutes. So for 50 minutes you are going to focus on getting one of your set intentions completed… no email, no cell, nothing but you and that intention meeting eye-to-eye. Then take a 10 minute break to roll it out, move your body, release your shoulders down from your ears. Sit back down for another 50-10 cycle. After the second round, you earned a 30-minute break.
3) Eat For Maximum Energy. So, on that 30 minute break we just mentioned, this is when you eat a light, organic, healthy meal to keep your energy going. Make sure that it includes some protein to keep your blood sugar levels stable, avoiding that nasty crash-and-burn villain. I highly recommend “happy meat” meaning no hormones, no antibiotics, and if red meat, preferably grass fed. No need to clog up your thinking power with added chemicals.
5) Become Faster Than A Speeding Bullet. I am talking about exercise here. You must get out, drink up some fresh air, and realize that a whole world exists outside of your office/cubicle/kitchen-table-turned-desk. Go join it for a minimum of a thirty-minute brisk walk or run every day and break a sweat at least three times a week.
6) Ninjas Need Downtime Too. If you want to build a business with ninja-like grace and speed, you need to catch some ZZZZZZs. Sleeping around 8 hours a day will recalibrate your body and mind so you can bounce outta bed in the morning, ready to take on the world.
7) Ease Up On The Reins, Cowboy! Trying to control every situation and putting pressure on yourself to know all the answers is, in two words, utterly exhausting. There comes a time when you need to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and admit it is time to get the support you need with your health. Find your trusted health resource that can sift through the mountains of information out there for you and deliver the answers you need in a cut-to-the-chase way.
So there you have it! Being healthy just doesn’t have to be that hard. All you need to do is stay realistic, be level-headed, and get the support you need to stay on top of your game.
Put the 7 Smokin’ Hot Health Tips For The Busy Entrepreneur into action and see the direction of your health take a major upward turn pronto. I want to hear your voice, so leave a comment on which of the “seven smokies” hit you the hardest and shifted your way of thinking and being.