Internet has changed not only the way we do business, but especially the way we create marketing campaigns. By using all the tools the Internet places at your disposal, you can design a marketing strategy that will allow your company to climb all the way to the top.
1. Boost your online visibility
Your website is your calling card. Professionally designed and a regularly maintained website shows to the world who you are and what you are about. Update it regularly with new content and the latest information about your business, products and services. Make it dynamic and alive so that people come back to see what is new, and bring friends with them. Give them a reason to come back with seasonal discounts and special promotions.
2. Use the Power of Social Media
- Blog regularly.Blogging is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways businesses communicate with their current and future clients. The communication is up-to-date and very personal, allowing your clients the opportunity to establish direct dialogue with you, show their preferences, likes and dislikes. And for you, blogging offers a chance to promote your products and explain their value compared to that of your competitors.Convince your clients that you are an expert in your field, someone who knows what he is doing, who cares for the quality and value. The more contacts you develop, the more visibility your company will have.
- Use Facebook skillfully.The exposure Facebook offers to your business is massive. There are more than 100 million people who use Facebook regularly. With an attractive Facebook Page, which is free and easy to build, you have a window to the world you can use to create an immediate buzz for any new product or service you have. Build a large number of ‘friends’, your current and potential clients, who you can target all at the same time with clever and skillful use of the power of Facebook.Building a Facebook profile is easy. It is important to keep the information up-to-date, colorful and attractive. Make links to your other tools such as blog and website and boost the traffic to all of them. Use a lot of photos, yours and your products. Don’t forget your logo – it all adds up to building up your brand recognition. Regularly add information about your promotions and discounts to make your Facebook valuable to customers.
- Tweet as you blog.Twitter should be an extension of your regularly updated blog. Tweets should be attractive, short and always current. They are quick bites of information you can use to promote your latest product, promotion or service. Used well, tweets can be very effective social media tools. To make Twitter really useful, place your Twitter handle in all your online tools: your website, blog, articles and press releases. Make tweets useful to your readers, so that they come back. Try to give them something new every day. Encourage your employees to get involved.
- Maintain your business presence with LinkedIn. LinkedIn started as a website people used to share their resumes and look for employment. Your LinkedIn profile will allow people to find you when they search your name. They can learn about your qualifications and education, your experience and achievements. LinkedIn presence is an excellent way to establish your credibility. It is also another tool to boost up your company’s visibility by links to your website, blog or Facebook page.
3. Mobile Optimization – a necessary part of marketing strategy.
Mobile devices are quickly taking over from computer as the tools people use to stay on top of events. People are using their smartphones to search the web, look for a product, to find business in the area they are, to get the local map or to look for a person. To stay on top, you need to learn about mobile optimization or how to make all your online presence – your website, blog or tweet available for mobile devices.
4. Use all Information Marketing Tools
Audio and Video. Make your website alive with audio and video bites. Use YouTube to spotlight your latest product or service, or to advertise your new webinar. One excellent way to use videos is to offer video testimonials from your satisfied customers. Videos are powerful tools because they build instant credibility without boring sales pitch.