We love sharing our favorite tools whenever we get a chance. There is nothing like a great user experience, simple and clear layouts and super customer support. Whether you are looking to communicate with your team, mark off your completed projects or schedule out social media, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a review of some of the things we’re gaga for these days:
Not only does our team uses Yammer on a daily (or hourly!) basis, but also has turned it into one of our favorite verbs.
Yammer is a free, private social network just for your company. You can add status updates, upload pictures and more. It’s a great way for teams to communicate with each other and share their accomplishments, ask quick questions, share funny photos or just to let people know they are off for the day.
Think of it as an internal Facebook or Twitter just for you and your business. Great for teams that are spread out in different cities, but good to have a special spot to communicate for typical office gigs too!
Here at LKR we’ve been fans of iDoneThis for some time.
iDoneThis is an easy way to share what you have accomplished each day. It has a nice and simple interface where you can select to have an email sent to you at the end of your personal working hours, reminding you to share what you’ve been working on. You simply respond to the email with a list of what you finished and it sends it to the dashboard.
iDoneThis is great for teams and those working solo as well. Each morning, you can take a glance over at what you or the others on your team accomplished the day before to get an overall idea of what’s going on. Another great tool for free!
Confession time: we kinda sorta have a crush on Sprout Social. We just started using it here at LKR and so far, so great!
Sprout Social is a social media management tool that you can use to schedule out posts across various social media profiles, engage with your fans, respond to mentions, and measure how it’s all going with their own analytics.
Here’s why we love it…
- Free month trial for all three plans
- Choice of a variety of images for each post and the option to upload one of your own
- Nice, clean dashboard helps for an excellent user experience
- Live chat. You can easily get help with any questions you might have via their live chat.
- Demographics/Analytics reporting. This is definitely one of the best things about Sprout Social. On the homepage you’re greeted with beautiful color-coded charts and other goodies for those who love visuals. You can see how many unique users, impressions, new fans, new messages and the demographics on your audience.
What are some of YOUR favorite tools/products out there to help you and your company? We love learning about new tools. Share in the comments below!