We only publish guest posts that are professional quality and the perfect fit for our blog. We receive many submissions and may not be able to respond directly if your post isn’t a fit. Thank you for your submission and best of luck to your blog and business.
- Keep the post light with actionable items for people – easy to read chunks and bullet points always work well.
- Words: 500 minimum
- Include: a bio w/link to your site and a headshot in there as well and keywords for SEO.
- Post must be unique and not published anywhere else
What We Like to See in Guest Posts
- social media course, social media education, social media marketing for business, social media marketing guide, social media resources, marketing tips, marketing plan, social media strategy, social media marketing, online marketing, entrepreneur, solopreneur
- Suggested Topics
- Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter Marketing
- Social Media Consulting
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Online Marketing
- Small Business
- Mobile Entrepreneurship
- include your keywords
- title should let people know what the article is about
- enticing and interesting. Instead of “Why You Should Use Social Media for Your Business” try, “Top 5 Reasons Your Business Deserves Social Media.”
- include what your audience will learn after reading
What’s a blog without any graphics or photos? Please include a couple of photos in each article.
Where to find photos:
- personally owned photos that you have rights to use
- your company’s infographic or survey
- search using a Creative Commons image (we can attribute a posting). Check out Flickr’s Advanced Search and check the option way at the bottom that says “Only search within Creative Commons-licensed content” You can simply include the link to that image in your article.
Please fill out the following form to have your guest post ideas considered.
*all fields are required